[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Heating Coil is not responding to thermostat

Thank you Richard for your suggestion, now it seems to work ok. Of
course the second option you suggest would be more appropriate in this
particular case where I have north and south zones and they have
different solar gains.

Thanks,
Santiago

--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Richard Raustad