[EnergyPlus_Support] Weather Data File for Tagaytay, Philippines

I have weather data from a weather station three kilometers from my
proposed home site. The data is one year of daily high and low temp.
The annual average temperature is 24 degrees C. I trust the data is
accurate considering the source; a Philippine government weather
station.

I downloaded the file PHL_Tagaytay_MN6 from the EnergyPlus Yahoo
group and loaded it. I understand it was created from Meteonorm
ver.6, and is basically an interpolation of data from weather
stations 30 or more kilometers away, and 600 meters lower in
elevation. Considering the difference in elevation, it is no surprise
that the annual average temperature in the Meteonorm generated file
is about 5 degrees C higher than the actual measured temperature at
the Tagaytay government run weather station just 3 km from my home
site.

So, I have accurate weather data that is in the wrong format; i.e. an
Excel spreadsheet file. And, I have Meteonorm generated weather data
that is in an EnergyPlus readable format that I know is not accurate.

What is need of course is accurate data in a format EP can read. I
will post the Excel spreadsheet in the file section.