[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: sketchup plugin and adjacency

great, thanks

I guess the answer to the first question answered the second. Assuming
though that the adjacency was auto detected I figured a copy of a
level would assign new identification to the surfaces and still
maintain the shared wall recognition where it existed.

Something to look forward too!

-
alan

--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Crawley, Drury"