Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: how to change the outdoor air flow rate?

I'm pretty sure EnergyPlus won't interact with software like Matlab during a simulation, however, if you know the schedule for outdoor air at different time steps (hours), you can use an external file to feed E+ hourly data once at the beginning of the simulation.

Edwin