From: Rob Hitchcock <RJHitchcock@xxxxxxx>
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2009 9:26:32 PM
Subject: Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Variables to measure the Zone lux level

There is no formal calculation of reference point light levels from artificial lighting sources.  Only the reference point light levels from daylighting sources are calculated and reported as Morgan mentions below.  The light level from artificial sources is assumed to be the design light level adjusted by its associated schedule (if applicable) and by the lighting power reduction factor and the relationship between fractional input power vs. fractional light output defined in the Daylighting: Controls input object.

Rob Hitchcock