[EnergyPlus_Support] WSHP to turn waste heat from the chilled water and condenser water loops

Hey All,

We are trying to use a large water to water non reversible carnot
cycle heat pump to turn waste heat from the chilled water and
condenser water loops into useful heat in a hot water loop.  The
model we made is based off of the benchmark large office building.
We are trying to model this "heat recovery" two ways.

1. By modeling a water to water heat pump (parameter
estimation:heating) by adding the condenser in the hot water loop
before the boiler.  The evaporator is placed immediately before the
chiller.

2. By modeling a water to water heat pump (parameter
estimation:heating) by adding the condenser in the hot water loop
before the boiler and the evaporator after the chiller condenser and
before the cooling tower in the condenser loop.

Currently, the file is producing the desired SVG drawing but it is
crashing before producing much else,  The error file is providing no
help as no errors are being reported.  Has anybody had this problem
before?  Is there a better way of modeling this "heat recovery"?  I
will attached the idf file for your review.

Thank You!
Jay