[EnergyPlus_Support] Problems with Heat Gain calculation

Dear E+ support,

I am modeling a building in a hot weather in order to assess the heat gain through the windows on a yearly basis.
The building has got three identical floors with the shape of a donut, a window to wall ratio of 40% and skylights on the roof.
I ran two scenarios, which differ only in the skylight area:

case 1 = 100% skylight area
case 2 = 5% skylight area

Outputs show that the solar transmitted radiation in the third floor is much higher in case 1, as expected, because of the increased skylight area. Values for floor 1st and 2nd obviously don't change.

If I look at the heat gains tho, I still see an increase in the values for the third floor, but what is weird is that heat gain for floor 1st and 2nd are higher in case 2, when the skylight area is smaller.
I would expect them to be higher in case 1, as there should be heat transfer from the third floor through the slab...
or at least I would expect them to be equal as case 2, if this heat transfer is not relevant.

Am I messing with something?
I uploaded the files, whose names are "100 skylight" and "5 skylight".

thanks a lot in advance!

Marzia