Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Chilled water storage problems

Is that error occurring because there is still a request for output regarding the water tank, yet the tank is gone?

   **   ~~~   ** Invalid Meter spec for variable=:Water Heater  Consumption [J]
This line says to me that there is still an output variable trying to connect to water heater consumption.  Delete any output variables relating to this and try to run, see if you get any other errors.

Thanks,
Edwin