[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Window blinds - conductance of shading layer in heat balance equations

Ok, I think I just misunderstood the concept. So the point is then that the left and right surface temperature of the shading layer are meant to be equivalent to the bottom and top surface temperature of a slat?