From: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Michael B. Waite
Sent: Monday, April 27, 2009 4:52 PM
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] DesignBuilder at AIA 09 [#1554]

Mahabir,

This is great. I actually hadn’t heard about this new capability. Any plans for demonstrations on the East Coast? I’ve been using DesignBuilder for over 2 years now (went to your training coupled with E+ training in Irvine, CA, March 2007).

Thanks.

Michael B. Waite, LEED AP
Staff II - Building Technology

SIMPSON GUMPERTZ & HEGER