[EnergyPlus_Support] Problem of unmet hours in relation with the sizing period

Hello,

I am working on a basic model using EnergyPlus and Hyderabad weather file.
I created two similar models/files with the only difference being the sizing period as below,
case1: sizing period of two days, and other,
case2: with the sizing period as one year.

In the first case the number of unmet hours are 86 hrs and,
in the second case the unmet hours are 1416 hrs.

Why are the unmet hours increasing in the second case. Should it not do the sizing for the worst days such that the unmet hours are zero.

Please help me understanding this behavior of the models.
I am herewith attaching both the idf files.

Thanks & Regards,

--
Surekha Tetali