Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Simulation using HAMT model for two zones

The thing I notice is that the construction on the two interior walls is not reversed/symmetric:

Construction,
    Interior Wall,           !- Name
    Plasterboard,            !- Outside Layer
    Glass Fibre ins,         !- Layer 2
    Concrete,                !- Layer 3
    Plasterboard;            !- Layer 4

See if you make one of them:
Construction,
    Interior Wall-rev,           !- Name
    Plasterboard,            !- Outside Layer
    Concrete,                !- Layer 2
    Glass Fibre ins,         !- Layer 3
    Plasterboard;            !- Layer 4

you get better results.  I thought we had a check for non-symmetric constructions but we may just check for identical R/U values in the two constructions.

EnergyPlus Development Team