[EnergyPlus_Support] AFN linkage setup on zone ERV loop

Hi, I have a question on how to properly simulate zone ERV loop in Airflow network.

The linkage requires to have zone ERV loop nodes into the AFN. But I got stuck when it comes to ERV exhaust outlet node â??node 1â?? connection to which â??node 2â??. In order to bypass the

Error messages, I connected the ERV exhaust outlet node to ERV outside air inlet node. But this really does not sound right. Unless I put the heat recovery into the outside air system which

Can be connected to the main air handling unit. Is this the right way to simulate AFN zone ERV loop? I do have a single zone?.

Thanks ahead for your response.

Xia