Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Schedules

Look at the datasets -- described in the Output details document.  There are several sets of schedules there.

How schedules are used depends on the object using them.  For people, it represents a fraction -- read about the People object.  For temperature schedules it will represent a temperature.  You will need to read about a particular object to determine how the schedule is being used and what values are expected.

EnergyPlus Development Team