Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: HELP: hot storage connected to solar panels only, no back-up !

Oops, I left in some objects at the end of this message that I was
playing with. Disregard anything after:

* EnergyPlus Completed Successfully-- 1 Warning; 0 Severe
Errors; Elapsed Time=00hr 00min 14.34sec

I have deleted them in this email.....