Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Unitary heat pump: Air to Air

Check the eio file for sizing of the PTHP.
The DX heating coil is probably sized sufficient to meet the load.
If the DX heating coil is not operating, check the Minimum Outdoor
Dry-Bulb Temperature for Compressor Operation input in the PTHP object
and see if that is causing the DX heating coil to not operate
If the DX heating coil is operating, check the Total Heating Capacity
Function of Temperature Curve to make sure it represents the
manufacturers performance data.

--
Richard A. Raustad
Senior Research Engineer

UCF - From Promise to Prominence: Celebrating 40 Years