[EnergyPlus_Support] very high zone mean temperature

Hi

I am simulating a school building that has radiant slabs and a VAV displacement ventilation air system. I am facing a very high zone mean air temperatures... away above set points.

Can anyone help me with that?  I attached a summary of the results as well as the idf file and any required data files.

Thanks in advance

Alaa Kandil
Email: aakandil@xxxxxxxxxxx,alaak1974@xxxxxxxxx
mailing address :304 Jackson PL, NW,Calgary,t3b2v3
Cell No.:+1-403-818-5447
Phone No.:+1-403-282-9497