[EnergyPlus_Support] Plant Loop Question

Hello,

I have 2 PlantLoop(s) that share a WaterHeater:Mixed Object which in essence combines the loops together.  The source side of the water heater is some solar collectors and the supply side is a HeatExchanger:Plate.  All Plant Loops require a Loop Temp Setpoint Node which is set in the SetpointManager:Scheduled with the control variable "Temperature" which runs on a schedule.

Is there a way to bypass this?  This setpoint temperature shows up in the outputs "Water Heater Use Inlet Temp"  and "Plate Cooling Heat Exchanger Demand Side Inlet Temp".  For example, the temperatures for these outputs correspond with the aforementioned scheduled Loop Temp Setpoint Node.  I don't want these points to be controlled in this fashion.

Another problem I have is differentiation in temperature nodes where there should be hardly any.  The Tank supply side outlet node and the HX demand side differ by 30 deg C when the only thing in between is Adiabatic:Pipe.

I have a running program (obviously) with data and drawing file that I can upload if necessary.

Thanks
Morgan