[EnergyPlus_Support] CSV file for simulation _ conversion to EPW?

I want to do some simulations for Guayaquil, Ecuador.  I got some CSV files and this is the information from the station:

SEGU GUAYAQUIL / SIMON BOLIVAR  ECUADOR - 06 00 S 02 09 W 079 53 + 0004

As far as I know, I need a EPW file to run the simulation and i tried to convert the CSV files using the weather converter tool from Eplus but I could not complete the conversion.  It was only conveted to AUDIT format (a STAT file which was also generated has 0kb) and then aborted.

Could I use the CSV files for the simulation in DesignBuilder or Ecotect?

Where could I get useful weather file format compatible to simulation at DesignBuilder and Ecotect for the SEGU Guayaquil Station?

Having some missing data could affect the conversion from csv to epw?

Thank you,
GZ