[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Excel Output Variable

I had a look at the example rvi files and tried a couple of things without any success.
Implementing a rvi file overwrites the general csv file which is created from the eio file. As I do not want that I changed the "eplusout.csv" into a different file name and hoped to get an additional csv file after the simulation run. But unfortunately this did not work either.
Could you give further support on this. Where do you specify the names of your new csv files?

Thanks,
Claudius