[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Help with error message for EP launch

Linda,

Thank you for continuing to help.  I went thru Dr. Li's recommendations, and worked thru the priviledge of users on my desktop.  The only thing that looked like it could be privelge issue is that the folders which the energyplus files reside have a read only box checked...when I try to change this setting, they always go back to thier original setting.  Not sure if this is part  of EP or Vista settings.  I got into the control panel of Vista and tried to find a setting that is causing this, but did not.  I met all of these criteria in my Energyplus local directory.  I tried to reboot also.  I still get the error "batch file not found".  I don't have an IT person in house to help with software issues.

In light of these issues, is there anything else that you can suggest?