[EnergyPlus_Support] Some warnings of the input file

Hello,

I used EnergyPlus to simulate a small office which a window. Two lights and a PTAC template is used. Two ref. points is set in the office to measure the illuminance and glare level.

I use the version 3.1 to run the simulation. There are five warnings in my input file . I have uploaded my input file, ERR text and my weatherfile  to "Files > _Problem_Submittals " And the zip file name is "some warnings".

Could anyone explain why there are the following two warnings or help me to fix these warnings? Thank you in advance.

   ** Warning ** For zone=RINKER BUILDING OFFICE return air heat gain from lights will be applied to the zone air.
   **   ~~~   **   This zone has no return air or is served by an on/off HVAC system.

   ** Warning ** World Coordinate System selected.  Any non-zero Building/Zone North Axes or non-zero Zone Origins are ignored.
   **   ~~~   ** These may be used in daylighting reference point coordinate calculations  but not in normal geometry inputs.

Thank you.

JH