[EnergyPlus_Support] System control problem

Hello!

Im having a big problem with my control of the air conditioning system. My system is a large open area office, dx sigle speed cooling coil and with vav terminal boxes without reheat.

The control of the VAV is made by the thermostats of the zones, ok.
The control of the Dx coil is made by mantaining the return plenum temperature at 25 ºC, with on/off control, ok.

But when simulating the system, it prefers to close the damper and turn for more time the DX coil, consumming much more energy. The minimum flow os the VAV is 50% and it mantains aways low rates of flow and turn on more times the DX coil. I made a system with uncontroled terminals with constant flow and the coil turned on less, being more economic.

And also, it leaves the zone with less load with a lower temperature than the others, what is normal to the uncontroled terminals, but it soudnt be for VAV.

Thanks 4 who answer!

Novo Internet Explorer 8: traduza com apenas um clique. Baixe agora, é grátis!