[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: *.Rvi File Question

Hey there,

I was looking also for that exact thing and managed now to at least create one RVI-file that pulls the defined variables in the CSV-file.
However, since I am not really familiar with software programming topics like this 'batch-file' that, as I learned now, apparently is need for multiple RVI-/CSV-files.
I was looking into the installation folder of E+ and found several batch-files (Epl-run, RUNEP, RunEPlus, RunReadEso) which are editable with the notepad.

Can anybody please help me with the modifications of those and also, how it works exactly with creating multiple RVI-files. I already tried to give the one file a different name but then the CSV-file didn't come out after the simulation.

Thank you for your assistance,
Tobias