Re: [Bldg-sim] [EnergyPlus_Support] I need advices for choosing a GUI

Hello,

Thanks a lot for everybody. I have carefully read your messages. According to your messages I think Designbuilder could be a compromise between price, design capabilities, CFD module and of course link with E+. I hope it is a good choice.

As I work in an engineering school, Catia is a useful tool particularly for industrial parts. "Digital project" of Gehry Tech (first developped at Stanford & Dassault Systèmes) uses the Catia kernel. This soft is IFC compatible, what do you think about it?

B.Cavallier
Bruno Cavallier, Engineer, PhD, Assistant professor

ENSMM, Besançon, France
Institut FEMTO-ST, Département MN2S, Besançon, France
(33) 3 81 85 39 21
email: bruno.cavallier@xxxxxxxxxxx