[EnergyPlus_Support] Weather file of College Station - Texas

Hello

To find the direct normal solar radiation for College Station, TX, I went to the following web site:

http://www.eere. energy.gov/ buildings/ energyplus/ cfm/weather_ data.cfm

Then, I chose the country, the state, the city then clicked on the Stat tab and get solar data. Here is what I got:

Month

Jan

Feb

Mar

Apr

May

Jun

Jul

Aug

Sep

Oct

Nov

Dec

4311

4089

4543

4656

4756

3564

4865

4942

4264

2758

2725

4440

 I have a question:
The trend for the DNI does not seem to make much sense to me. How can June
be 3564 and January be higher 4311.
Your input will be greatly appreciated.
Many thanks.
E. Tora