[EnergyPlus_Support] How circulation pump at condenser equipment can be controled ?

Hello E + users

I have modeled one GSHP system aplying vertical ground source heat exchanger as condenser equipment. The idf file seems to run correctly, but when I see output file I'm having trouble, because energy consumption from circulation condenser pump (auxiliary) seems to be almost the same value for all months and was running every time step. (which I think is not normal). In Object Pump Variable Speed, input field Pump Control Type have set Intermittent, while in Object CondenserEquipmentOperationSchemes, input field Control scheme have set: PlantEquipmentOperation:Uncontrolled.

I tried also to control circulation pump creating one file schedule for condenser equipment (vertical ground heat exchanger) for whole year, creating it according heat pump unit status when it was On/Of  but wasn't a successful attempt.

Does any body have any idea how condenser circulation pump can be controled to run only when it's neccesary ( I mean when heat pump unit is running) ?