[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: abrupt value changing in GSHP simulation results

This does happen even everyday for the simulation period such as one year. I understant you mean first few hours in this situtation, but I would rather beleive that it is not initializaiong or warmingup cause.Specifically, example files from E+ also bear the same problem, which leads me to suppose it was a problem lying within E+ Fortran code. That is just my guess and can you help me clarify this problem?

Zuo Mingming