[EnergyPlus_Support] stat files

Hello E+ support,

Some stat files I have downloaded does not seem to agree with the epw file.  I generated another stat file, say from CHN_Shenzhen_SWERA.epw, and found the ASHRAE climate zone to be 2A.  This does not seem to agree with the downloaded stat file which says the climate zone is 4A.  I think the stat file I generated using the E+ weather conversion is more realistic, as the climate zone 2A for the location agrees with the China GB code climate zones.

I have seen this in other stat files as well.

Please clarify on this.

Thanks and regards,

Jun