Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Multiple nested system loops

You can do the following:

1) Model a central 100% outdoor air system to supply tempered
ventilation air and meet resulting
zone and ventilation loads with fan coil units. However, you can not run
the supply air (ventilation air)
through the fan coil units - the central system would have to be modeled
with separate terminal units.

2) model the system + fan coils as a system with terminal units. The
best choice of mimicing what
you want to do might be using 4 pipe terminal induction units
(AirTerminal:SingleDuct:ConstantVolume:FourPipeInduction).

Fred Buhl