[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Speeding up E+ simulation time with ruby script.

Hi Phylroy,

A fellow ESP-r warrior finding myself being converted to e+.

Do you have a similar script for ESP-r?  Mind sending it here: s_bucking@xxxxxxxxxxx ?

I would like to look at this further to identify any possible concurrency issues (and compare e+'s performance to esp-r's).

Cheers

Scott