Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Speeding up E+ simulation time with ruby script.

That's right, that's the purpose of warming up, to eliminate the simulation's dependence on the selected initial conditions.  If the walls are the only significant transient objects in the simulation, I would say an overlap of a few days would be plenty, especially for well-controlled zones.