Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Speeding up E+ simulation time with ruby script.

Hey Scott,

Regrettably I don't have that for ESP-r. But it should be rather easy to modify,  you will have to copy the ESP-r project folder, and use the regex on the cfg file for to change the period there.

The results is another bestie. You'l either have to merge the xml output or play with RES scripting...which can be scary.

I've found run-time for ESP-r generally faster than E+ if you are not using the plant components that requires crazy small timesteps.

Cheers,

Phylroy