Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] GENERATING OUTPUT:VARIABLES

Most or All of your report variables, you are asking to be reported at this schedule: EXHAUST-SCH-1

but this schedule is defined as:

  Schedule:Compact,
    EXHAUST-SCH-1,           !- Name
    Any Number,              !- Schedule Type Limits Name
    Through: 12/31,          !- Field 1
    For: AllDays,            !- Field 2
    Until: 24:00,0.00;       !- Field 3

At the 0, it will not report anything, so you are getting headers in your output file but nothing reported.

Change the values of the schedule to 1 or remove the schedule from the Output:Variable objects.