Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] diffuse solar

Hi, Dr Li,

I am also curious about how to get Direct Normal and Diffuse from Global and other variables. In EPlus, Direct Normal and Diffuse are used as input to calculate some other variable, including Direct and Diffuse illuminance from sun and sky, sky brightness and clearness.

There are some experts in this field, as you can find  from the email (subject:"weather file") I sent to this group on Jan 20.

Thanks,