[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Mechanical night ventilation

Hi Juliana,

Unfortunately I don't have enough experience with explicit airflow networks to offer advice on this.  I think the error messages you're getting are relative to the fact that you can't really mix detailed airflow and simplified components.  So if you want some detailed objects, you'll likely have to go all the way with that strategy.  Good luck.

Liam