To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: natamats@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 14:18:30 -0800
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Need help with this idf

Hello,
I am facing problems with this idf. I am pretty sure that the nodes are correct but it has mistakes which i do not know how to correct. I am attaching the idf and the mistakes. I really need your help. Please take a look and let me know what you think.
Thank you,
Natassa

All your Hotmail contacts on your phone. Try it now.