[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EnergyPlus_Support] Simulation of Multiple Nested Water Loops
- To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Simulation of Multiple Nested Water Loops
- From: Mário <m_neves32@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 21:36:18 -0000
- Delivered-to: mailing list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 15:37:33 -0600
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1268602652; bh=MqwbK3jr0YzjJalYEk7OZ1UoYlxGkGZUzcs8YUE9uKg=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=akQgkJOZz10QI/u5OFS2LjbKS8EiZpAYRF3vJF3jnzrcoJOPVlHYPjbMdoRPkAP7LThtTGkDysXARGpqoxrVYEpVv2SYTitHp8bdDBJZyhQPw6o322ZarvJ0ugYHGbjW
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=lima; d=yahoogroups.com; b=p45Y+mk4FnNuYZ2adhHhQTQ8qhDCJSO97PnJJNnNmimDC4h0M9b5curLV3d+niq1j3nZtjTUMhiBpwzFWe5bL7xs4G/q0Oq/5bnXdQZGoe9iPjyozUIQ0Fbu4XRCcKMT;
- Envelope-to: linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- List-id: <EnergyPlus_Support.yahoogroups.com>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:EnergyPlus_Supportfirstname.lastname@example.org>
- Mailing-list: list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; contact EnergyPlus_Support-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Reply-to: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: eGroups-EW/0.82
I need to simulate a system in witch ther is a main primary circuit (Water, heating and cooling) and multiple nested loops eatch with diferent types of pumps. In E+ 3.0 we have a plantloop conection that lets me achive tjis objective, but in E+ 4.0 (witch i nead to run the simulation in) the object is not used enymore. In the IOR (input output ref.) documation it´s say´s that a commen pipe simulation should be used, but I don´t understand how cane acheave multiple nested loops with diferent pumps (more then two) using this.
I´ve tried the HEATEXCHANGER:PLATE to link two plnt loops with poor resalts.
Does anyone know how to do this.
Note:I don´t want to integrate the energy consumption assosiated with pumps after the simulation using a spread sheat.
Thank You and Have a Good Weak
The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
The group web site is:
Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection. Limit attachments to small files.
EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable. Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: