Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Swimming Pool HVAC

We did few swimming pools here in New Zealand using bog-standard water to water heat pumps without any speciality DX pool units.

You connect chilled water circuit to a coil in exhaust air stream and use condenser water for heating the pool water, underfloor heating and supply air stream heating with gas fired condensing boiler toping-up the difference in heating load.