Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] problem with idf file

The problem is that the IDF editor does not automatically extend the
size of objects (i.e., it relies on the IDD). You must edit the IDD and
create enough inputs to allow your file to open. For both the splitter
and mixer there are rules in the IDD that help with extensible objects.

AirLoopHVAC:ZoneSplitter,
\extensible:1 Just duplicate last field and comments (changing
numbering, please)

--
Richard A. Raustad
Senior Research Engineer

UCF - From Promise to Prominence: Celebrating 40 Years