[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EnergyPlus_Support] Natural ventilation - Underfloor heating
- To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Natural ventilation - Underfloor heating
- From: "crobu.enrico" <crobue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 11:04:29 -0000
- Delivered-to: mailing list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Wed, 12 May 2010 05:05:14 -0600
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1273662313; bh=DwT5PIhJuyXHIx4kJa2r3LYjsbJhR9/GZh13foWnYJc=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=krRkP/8GhM+xNf4lu4RO+d7+QK3IXJJTdjEzIXNtO9XThZ878foM8XAWszSlyb6W776UIGS6zKQwUu4JwxGoyaJ+XEqiLMKHK0g/cTiRpBuhUp+vfEfHaRsFMV2fqkhh
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=lima; d=yahoogroups.com; b=L07ig8Ya4deXeFHsiGo8uzcriFhrMig1m49reQonewt6cAKZ48NLZ9P7Q5kmBbEpUfRVIraoKLVIsFZTa1aqV9ozBTy8PAPg15Lgql7YfnnyB1X/+kpkbwIg4MXjt9jZ;
- Envelope-to: linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- List-id: <EnergyPlus_Support.yahoogroups.com>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:EnergyPlus_Supportemail@example.com>
- Mailing-list: list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; contact EnergyPlus_Support-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Reply-to: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: eGroups-EW/0.82
I am quite new to the E+ IDF Editor (I usually use desigBuilder to generate my files) and I need your help.
I have been asked to model a naturally ventilated building with underfloor heating. In my case it is a simple room 6*6*3, one window for natural ventilation and underfloor Heating system.
When Design Builder compiles the IDF, it includes a bunch of information that are not so clear to me.
CoolingTower:SingleSpeed,Chiller:Electric:EIR,BranchList,ConnectorList,Splitter,Mixer .. and so on..
I would like than to compare the settings in a simple IDF file, edited with the IDF Editor, to my file generated with Design Builder.
Is there an example file in the documentation that you would reccommend to me?
The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
The group web site is:
Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection. Limit attachments to small files.
EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable. Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: