[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Natural ventilation - Underfloor heating

Hi Luis,
the link contains realy interesting documents. Especially i've actually red the following:

Lecture 13 Loops Nodes Connections
Lecture 14 Intro to HVAC
Lecture 15 Air Primary Loops and Controls

I'm also checking an example file in the official documentation (RadLoTempHydrHeatCool.idf) that is giving me some other feedback on Underfloor Heating systems.

Many thanks Luis!

Regards

Enrico