[EnergyPlus_Support] Same connectors on multiple loops

Is is possible to put the same connectors (connector list) on multiple loops?

I am modeling a building with multiple chillers and cooling towers.  After the condenser water leaves the chiller, it is pumped directly into one of the cooling towers.  After the cooling tower, the water is then collected in a big tank (along with the water from all the other cooling towers).  The water is then pumped from the tank to one of the chillers.

I was thinking of modeling this with multiple condenser water loops, with each loop having the same CONDENSER DEMAND SIDE BRANCH LIST NAME.  That way each condenser loop can be mixed together after leaving the cooling tower.

Will this be a problem?  Am I aloud to have the same mixer associated each loop?

Please let me know what you all think, and if there is a better way to do this.

Thanks,

-Eddie