RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Air Exhaust from zones problem

I have seen many people wanted to use 100% outside air and does not know what to do.

If your OA intake volume rate is the same as the fan capacity and the zone air flow rate, the return air is automatically relieved, 100%.

If you do not connect the return air node of the zone to the OA mixer, the zone air is also 100% exhausted to the outside environment.

Am I right?

 Dr. Li