Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] CollingCoil:DX inputs

Mr. Raustad,

I obtained 11.1 tons as the Cooling Capacity on auto-sizing. But, the air flow rate used for that cooling capacity (obtained from the HVACSizing for Cooling) is only 2110 cfm. In that case, am I doing anything wrong with the model? or is it usual?

At the same time, the air flow rate (obtained from the HVACSizing for Heating) is around 3910 cfm.

Could you please tell me what is right.

Thank you very much.

Regards,
Vinay