Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Coil:Heating:DX:SingleSpeed in AirLoop

The Coil:Heating:DX:SingleSpeed objet can only be used in an
AirloopHVAC:UnitaryHeatPump:airToAir object. But you should be able to
place the Coil:Heating:Desuperheater object upstream of the heat pump.
Use a SetPointManager:SingleZone:Heating object to control the
desuperheater so the DX cooling coil and desuperheater to not fight each
other. The heat pump DX heating coil should turn on when the
desuperheater can not meet the entire heating load.

--
Richard A. Raustad
Senior Research Engineer

UCF - From Promise to Prominence: Celebrating 40 Years