From: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Phylroy Lopez
Sent: Monday, September 27, 2010 12:15 AM
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Airloop Error

Wouldn't having the same operating schedule for the supply and exhaust fans solve this problem?

Sent from my iPhone

On 2010-09-24, at 2:23 PM, Vinay Devanathan <vinay.devanathan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Mr. Dirkes,

I have been having this problem too and I would like to know if there is any way to correct this warning (occurring because of points 2 & 3  as mentioned by you).

Thank you.

Regards,
Vinay