[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: EP-launch with separate weather file

OK, so just to clarify.

I must have "dummy" conditions for:
- site location object
- sizing period:design day objects
- RunPeriodControl:DaylightSavingsTime objects

Then if I specify an alternate weather/location file in EP-launch all of the above objects will be overridden ?

However, if I leave the above objects blank, I will get an error.(known & verified).

Is there a way to leave the above objects/conditions blank, reference the external file, and still have the program execute ?
(that would seem like a logical feature)

You asked which sections of the manual I looked at: "Getting started" in detail, and then a search for "weather file" through all the other pdf files.  What did I miss ?

Thanks