[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Schedule 10001 - Output Value is time shifted

Yes. That's how I've checked when the schedule value becomes non-zero, and this is the bit that I don't get. When I look at the day schedule in the idf, I can't understand why the "Schedule Value" report variable for schedule 10001 reports the first non-zero values so early (06:30 I think...see eso) even on timestep reporting interval...the first non-zero should be reported at 08:00:

! Profile: KiTa_Workingday_Profile
Schedule:Day:List, 10000 , Any number, No,
30,
0,
0,
0,