[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Time steps in weather files

Hi Juan Carlos,
Those characters explain where the weather data comes from and what its uncertainty is.  You can find an explanation on pages 65-67 under the Weather Converter Program documentation in the Auxiliary EnergyPlus Programs.  An asterisk "*" is not listed in the documentation, so I'm wondering if perhaps it is not a valid entry.  Maybe that could be part of the problem.  ???
Holly